Besides being one of Scandinavias leading finance companies within equipment leasing and factoring, SG Finans AS is a very solid company that can point to a long history of good results. The company is wholly owned by the Societe Generale Group, one of the largest financial groups in Europe.
SG Finans AS operates in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, the Norwegian part being by far the largest. The company's Scandinavian headquarters is located at Lysaker near Oslo. SG Finans is part of SG Equipment Finance, which is Europe's leading company in equipment leasing.
Facts about SG Finans AS (Group):
- Profit 2012: NOK 431.7 million
- Assets under management: NOK 30 billion (2012)
- Norwegian market share, leasing: 27.5% (2012)
- Norwegian market share, factoring: 39.2% (2012) (ordinary factoring/turnover)
- Swedish market share, leasing: 5.1% (2012)
- Danish market share, leasing: 7.1% (2012)
- 22 offices in Scandinavia: Norway (15), Sweden (5) and Denmark (2)
- Number of employees: 360, of whom 285 in Norway, 45 in Sweden and 30 in Denmark
- Head office at Lysaker (near Oslo)
Facts about the Societe Generale Group
- One of the largest finance groups in Europe
- Represented in 76 countries
- 154,000 employees
- 32 million customers
- Head office in Paris
- No. 1 in Europe in equipment leasing
- SG Equipment Finance and SG Factoring are the Societe Generale Group's brands for equipment leasing and factoring respectively..
You can find annual reports for the last three years and interim accounts for 1st quarter 2013 here.
Want to know more about our financial services? Contact one of our 5 regional offices.