Among other things, our ethical guidelines cover our expectations for compliance with our high ethical standard, various forms of conflicts of interest, proper use of the company's equipment and property, requirements for communication from the company to be open and clear, the obligation of confidentiality and notification and the requirements for care in the trading of financial instruments.
Each individual manager is responsible for ensuring that employees are familiar with the rules and for putting ethical dilemmas on the agenda. HR and Compliance will assist with this and can take the initiative for or implement information and training measures if needed.
It is a requirement that everyone involved complies at all times with current laws and regulations, acts in a responsible and loyal manner with regard to SG's ethical guidelines and refrains from behaviour that might damage the company's reputation.
SG Finance puts a great deal of work into making its employees aware of the company's ethical guidelines, including the anti-money laundering regulations, industry culture and ethics and the statutory regulations that we are required to follow in our day-to-day work.
We believe that increasing awareness and regular reminders and updates make it more difficult to go wrong - something that will benefit all of us.
The following main principles are laid down in our ethical guidelines:
- SG Finans shall be recognised by its high ethical standard
- All employees and members of governing bodies are covered by the ethical guidelines.
- Act with respect and consideration
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Communication shall be open, truthful and clear
- The company's equipment and property shall essentially be used for work-related purposes.
- Tidy economy
- Be cautious in trading shares and other financial instruments
- Maintain the obligation of confidentiality and legal qualification
- Maintain the obligation to notify
- Any breach of the ethical guidelines may have consequences
SG Finans also expects its customers, collaborating suppliers and other contract partners to maintain a high ethical standard and comply with the current legislation and regulations at all times.