Leasing from SG Finans has a number of advantages and is a very good alternative to other forms of financing such as loan financing or using equity to finance equipment.
- Up to 100% financing
- Frees operating capital to be used in other areas
- Faster tax entry of investment expenses
- Tax deductions are larger for leasing than for loans, because the total depreciation with loan finance is lower than the total rental costs in the lease period
- No advance payment of VAT on the date of acquisition
- Does not tie up the company's other collatoral options, because we normally only take collatoral in the equipment
- Simple budgeting and accounting, since the lease is expensed completely.
- Improved liquidity. Costs are distributed over the period the equipment is used and are generating earnings
- Flexibility. Leasing payments can be adapted to earnings, allowing for seasonal fluctuations
- Write-down of the equipment in line with loss of equipment value
- Enables outdated equipment to be regularly replaced with up-to-date, efficient equipment
- Full right of use of the equipment. It is the right of use, not the ownership, that creates the basis for income and profits
- Better ratio on the balance sheet, because the leasing objects are not normally capitalised in the accounts
- Opportunities for joint operation with several farmers entering a joint leasing agreement (agriculture)
Want to know more about leasing? Contact one of our 5 regional offices.