Leasing is a widespread and highly suitable form of financing for equipment, machinery, and vehicles for industry and the public sector.
Your organisation obtains the use of the equipment by paying a rental charge over an agreed period, normally from 3 to 7 years, depending on the type of equipment and what you as a customer want, as long as this is in proportion to the anticipated economic lifetime.
Hire purchase can be likened to a loan where the lender obtains security in financed equipment; an optimal solution for financing in ones own balance sheet. Buyer does depreciation the same way as for other owned equipment, and is entitled to dissolve the residual debt during the term.
Core product areas
SG Finans offers financing in most industries and for most types of equipment.
How to become a customer
To enter into a financing agreement with SG Finans is a simple process. Below you will find a case example on how to enter into a financing agreement.
Frees operating capital to be used in other areas and you get up to 100% financing.
- Up to 100% financing.
- Frees operating capital to be used in other areas.
- Simple budgeting and accounting, since the lease is expensed completely.
- Does not tie up the company's other collateral options, because we normally only take collatoral in the equipment.
- Better ratio on the balance sheet, because the leasing objects are not normally capitalised in the accounts.
- Flexibility. Leasing payments can be adapted to earnings, allowing for seasonal fluctuations.
- Tax deductions are larger for leasing than for loans, because the total depreciation with loan finance is lower than the total rental costs in the lease period.
- Faster tax entry of investment expenses.
- Financial spread.
- No advance payment of VAT on the date of acquisition.
- Write-down of the equipment in line with loss of equipment value.
- Improved liquidity. Costs are distributed over the period the equipment is used and are generating earnings.
- Full right of use of the equipment. It is the right of use, not the ownership, that creates the basis for income and profits.
- Enables outdated equipment to be regularly replaced with up-to-date, efficient equipment.
- Opportunities for joint operation with several farmers entering a joint leasing agreement (agriculture).
Why choose SG Finans?
We are specialists and market leader within equipment finance with in-depth knowledge about equipment and different industries. This is enhanced by our local presence and cooperation with leading suppliers.
We offer fast and flexibel customer service at competitive prices including favorable insurance schemes. In addition to that we provide excellent digital solutions that give our customers a full overview of their customer relationship with us.
As a result of a good collaboration between SG Finans and the European Investment Bank (www.eib.org), we have the pleasure of offering our clients beneficial financing.
As a result of the continuous good relationship between SG Finans AS and the European Investment Bank (www.eib.org), we have the pleasure of offering beneficial financing to our clients – both small and medium sized enterprises in addition to midcaps.
Our collaborations with European Investment Bank commenced in 2014, and through successful allocations since then, we have had the pleasure of offering this beneficial financing to more than seven thousand unique clients.
Eligible clients will receive a reduction on their interest rate of 0,25% - provided by European Investment Bank. In addition, the reduction has the potential to be offered for a length of five years.
In order to be eligible, there are a minimum of requirements that need to be fulfilled. Please use the links below in order to see if your company and investments are qualified.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
SG Finans is cooperation within all risk insurance with Marsh and If, and Protector Försäkring within motor insurance.
Please contact us for any questions regarding insurance and terms.
Here you will find an overview of our prices and fees.